Unranked wrestlers going to state

sodakchamp

I have counted what I believe to be is 65 unranked wrestlers heading to state.  If that is correct about 25% of the wrestlers at state are unranked.  How many of the unranked guys will make the podium? My guess is less than that percentage.  JUst wondering how many unranked wrestlers usually make the dance?  Y2 that last question was for you..........lol

I have counted what I believe to be is 65 unranked wrestlers heading to state.  If that is correct about 25% of the wrestlers at state are unranked.  How many of the unranked guys will make the podium? My guess is less than that percentage.  JUst wondering how many unranked wrestlers usually make the dance?  Y2 that last question was for you..........lol

You have to take one thing in to account.  The rankings are supposed to be the top 16 or top 20 wrestlers in the state, regardless of what SS they come from.  You might have 10 of the top 20 guys coming through the same SS, and only 4 can get through.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.