New Castle S.S. FOOD

RAGUOC79

B4 everyone starts talkin about the great places to eat in Indy, which there is many & can't wait til next week, how bout some places in New Castle.

I know of a great one. My Greek frineds own STACKS Pancake house & Restaurant.  It's right next to Taco Bell on Rd. 3 and Trojan Lane ( you know the road that leads you to some wrestling venue thats the largest and finest in the world.....)They serve everything from omeletes, to waffles, pancakes, crepes, French Toast, steak & eggs, burgers, chix sandwiches, dinner items, manhattans, fried chicken , homemade soup, you name it etc. And there hours are 6a.m.-9p.m.??? Just one for a thought.

Also I believe shaved ice will be on sale at the concourse track, I'll have to ask Coach Peck :)

The ones I know are

RAZZLES on Rd. 3 North of the Fieldhouse next to KFC I believe , 765) 521-2100‎

Scooter's Bar & Grill - www.scootersindiana.com 1718 I Avenue, pretty close by (765) 529-9711

Town Tavern‎ -1214 Broad Street (38E) - (765) 521-3100‎

Hoosier Daddy's 1538 Indiana Avenue  (765) 521-3660

There's an Applebee's on SR 3.  On Broad Street is Durham's.  It, in my opinion, has the best food in town.

Top Hat Two has the best pizza but you can only get it to go.  Top Hat on Broad and 25th has pretty good food.

Lida's Restaurant is terrible.  Out on 38 is Route 66 Diner.  It's decent too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.