Does Merrillville Have a Back Up Plan in The Event of Bad Weather?

Wrestlers-R-Us

I sure hope for the sake of the wrestlers that a lesson has been learned from the Jay County fiasco. Just wondering if Merrillville (IHSAA) has a back up plan in the event of bad weather??

Several of the participating local schools were off on Tues.2/9th & now Wed.2/10th. due to snow, blowing, drifting & dangerous traveling conditions. I know that these schools in particular will not put up with the way business was conducted at the Jay Co. Regionals.

Da Region has it's fair share of snow every year.  Odds are Jay County doesn't have many plows...  Up here, we got lots of dem!  I think the roads will be cleared and we'll be wrastlin on time Saturday.

I thought I was da only one who could spell like dat ?

I thought I was da only one who could spell like dat ?

I think yours would be more like...

Da Region got its share of snow fall all da time!  Jay County dont got dem plows like us do!  We got lots of dem four wheel shovel machines.  I tink da roads'll clear and dare will be some mitty fine wrastlin in da region dis weekend.

hahaha

I think yours would be more like...

Da Region got its share of snow fall all da time!  Jay County dont got dem plows like us do!  We got lots of dem four wheel shovel machines.  I tink da roads'll clear and dare will be some mitty fine wrastlin in da region dis weekend.

You passed your 1st test !! Day have a class at Cal College on da fine language of da region !!

hahaha

*****  DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE WEATHER*******

The head NAZI QUEEN of Merrillville SS will just Command Mother Nature to change the weather, Because this is HER day and NOBODY elses! 

Just ask her...... :o

Are you talking about the M-ville AD?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.