You haven't seen anything

My fourth year coaching in the 1970x, I had one junior football player named Jim, who had never wrestled before and thought he was quite a "bad ass," come out. Jim weighed 140 pounds and was one of those boys who constantly had to let everyone know just how athletically talented he was by talking a good game incessantly.  I let our 98 pound varsity wrestler, pair up with Jim for the entire practice.  Our 98 pounder had been a state qualifier the year before and was a pretty good wrestler, but giving up 40 pounds I thought he could only teach Jim a minor lesson in why not to talk trash.  Well, about 30 minutes into live wrestling, Jim started calling for his mother.  Our 98 pounder had Jim in a headlock so tight that Jim REALLY believed he was about to die.  The way Jim's voice shrilled "Mommy!" was like one the war movie.  Jim tried to leave the wrestling room after that, but one of our assistants miraculously convinced Jim to stay a little longer.  Jim cried on the side of the mat for about 10 minutes, then started acting like he was getting real fired up to go back out and kick our 98 pounders butt.  Well, ol' Jim heads back out into his circle and our 98 pounder gives him a wink.  Jim lurches at our 98 pounder mad as hell and well, the 98 pounder just starts running a clinic on Jim.  After a couple more headlocks that once again scared the hell out of Jim, our 98 pound wrestler places Jim in an unbelievably tight cradle.  I think all the pinning combos scared Jim something fierce, perhaps due to claustrophobia.  Jim started screaming ?Let me go, let me go!  I want to go see my mom!?  Tears were running down Jim?s face like Niagra Falls. Our 98 pounder started giggling, released the cradle, then ran a double chicken wing.  Once Jim got upside-down in that double chicken wing, all hell broke loose.  Jim, while still sobbing away and crying out few seconds for maternal comfort, began to pissed his pants.  Our 98 pounder had sat-out on the double chicken wing, so as a result the back of his neck and much of his shirt were urinated on by Jim.  Our 98 pounder released Jim once realized the situation, then Jim stood up and sprinted out of the room embarrassed as hell and crying.  I got hauled into the administration, but nothing happened because nobody had really done anything wrong.  Of course this was a long, long time ago.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fourth year coaching in the 1970x, I had one junior football player named Jim, who had never wrestled before and thought he was quite a "bad ass," come out. Jim weighed 140 pounds and was one of those boys who constantly had to let everyone know just how athletically talented he was by talking a good game incessantly.  I let our 98 pound varsity wrestler, pair up with Jim for the entire practice.  Our 98 pounder had been a state qualifier the year before and was a pretty good wrestler, but giving up 40 pounds I thought he could only teach Jim a minor lesson in why not to talk trash.  Well, about 30 minutes into live wrestling, Jim started calling for his mother.  Our 98 pounder had Jim in a headlock so tight that Jim REALLY believed he was about to die.  The way Jim's voice shrilled "Mommy!" was like one the war movie.  Jim tried to leave the wrestling room after that, but one of our assistants miraculously convinced Jim to stay a little longer.  Jim cried on the side of the mat for about 10 minutes, then started acting like he was getting real fired up to go back out and kick our 98 pounders butt.  Well, ol' Jim heads back out into his circle and our 98 pounder gives him a wink.  Jim lurches at our 98 pounder mad as hell and well, the 98 pounder just starts running a clinic on Jim.  After a couple more headlocks that once again scared the hell out of Jim, our 98 pound wrestler places Jim in an unbelievably tight cradle.  I think all the pinning combos scared Jim something fierce, perhaps due to claustrophobia.  Jim started screaming ?Let me go, let me go!  I want to go see my mom!?  Tears were running down Jim?s face like Niagra Falls. Our 98 pounder started giggling, released the cradle, then ran a double chicken wing.  Once Jim got upside-down in that double chicken wing, all hell broke loose.  Jim, while still sobbing away and crying out few seconds for maternal comfort, began to pissed his pants.  Our 98 pounder had sat-out on the double chicken wing, so as a result the back of his neck and much of his shirt were urinated on by Jim.  Our 98 pounder released Jim once realized the situation, then Jim stood up and sprinted out of the room embarrassed as hell and crying.  I got hauled into the administration, but nothing happened because nobody had really done anything wrong.  Of course this was a long, long time ago.

If even 1/2 of this is not exaggerated, it has to be one of the funniest stories I've read about wrestling in a long time.

In High School we had a wrestler named Arman (we called him Hammer.. Arman Hammer, get it), anyway, he had a rep for being a little dirty. Not a punch or squeeze guy but if the official was not looking he was libel to do anything. He is wrestling a really quick guy who has escaped with a sit-out 2 or 3 times. So Arman decides to take an advantage. He wraps his finger 2 or 3 times on the inside leg of the opponents singlet, thinking this will give him control. The ref is 180 out so he dos not see. Sure enough the opponent sits-out, this does two things. It tightens the singlet so Arman cant get his finger out and it changes the angle so it goes into his opponents ass!  Arman is jerking to remove his finger and his opponent is squirming. It did work itself out....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.