Pendleton Heights Regional

119@88

103-  Venezia (Cath), Elmore (HH) should be very good match.

112- Todd (PH)

119- Nelson (LN)

125 -Eishleman (PH)

130- Stringfield (Cath)

135- Berryman (AH)

140- Alley (HH), Specht (Nob) round 3

145- Johnson (TC)

152- Bennett (AH)

160- Willis (Cath)

171- Moats (Tip)

189- Komilov (NC)

215- Buchanan (Cath)

HWT- Henson (NC)

I like both of them but I think that it is Mason's turn.  He should have beaten him in Middle School State but it seemed like there was about a half hour of time in the match to stop the bleeding.  Not taking anything away from Harvey but I don't think there was enough tape and gauze in the gym to stop the bleeding from Harvey's nose.  It will be a great match at Regionals this year and I think that Mason will come out on top....

Lordy they are good people..........

I remember that too Charlie. I was sitting there with your Dad and Mr. Willis when you and Tyler won. Harvey and Todd are both great kids too.  By the way, I haven't seen that many fans at any Tech game/match since Landon Turner was there in the late 70's. Good to see all that support there at Tech.

103-  Venezia (Cath), Elmore (HH) should be very good match.

112- Todd (PH)

119- Nelson (LN)

125 -Johnson (LN)

130- Bell (LN)(Close between him and Stringfeild....but i think he'll figure him out)

135- Berryman (AH) or Rattay (LN) (I saw these two meet before both at 140, Rattay wrestled tough and might give him a run for his money)

140- Alley (HH) (He's been wrestling tough this year.)

145- Johnson (TC)

152- Bennett (AH)(He's Just too much for a lot of people at this weight class. Should be good one betweeen him and LC's 52lber.)

160- Willis(Cath) or Brooks (LN) (They had a really close match in their sectional, should be another good one. all the way to state?)

171- Moats (Tip)

189- Komilov (NC) (This Russian, or whatever, has been on fire when he has wrestled.

215- Buchanan (Cath)

HWT- Henson (NC)

;D ;D ;D ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.