Jeff Regional Predictions?

just1guy

jasper gets smoked 80-0..wow!  Jeff sectional looking good for saturday.  but castle and mater dei at semi-state.  Looks like many from jeff sectional will buying a ticket to conseco. :(

especially seeing browner getting beat. going to be tough to place in the top 4 there. i still think a couple will get through somewhere.

biggest problem may be people getting to jeff this weekend with a forecast of snow. which teams will have trouble getting there???

things usually work out weather wise it seems. i just hope jeff didn't schedule a home basketball game saturday night    :o

KnockKnock. Whos there? Donnie. Donnie who? The most requested, most reknown, the smartest, the NewYork times best selling author, of hisbook "Podium Pics" that can be purchased from him personally or with a 29.96 lifetime membership to his fan club, which most of you dorks need by the looks of your predictions. Send payment to my president Triple B, at his email itsallaboutthestash.com. Oh yeh its donniebaker thats who      "I Sware to Godit is!!!"

Th love that has been expressed for me is unwilding. Ladies and gentleman I appreciate the rquests for my pics. I hav been quite buy over the last two years. First I was sent on a top secret misson by well lets says some very very important people. The misson if i chose to except it was to sneak into the fotrese that is Team Jeff. Did you hear that?  To find and dicover the secret of the magic. How do theydo it? Why is it so sucessful? Why do they do it so well? To tell you the truth undercover work ispretty cool, "I sware to God it is!!" but I am more into the super teloscopic lens in the shrubs or under the bed kinda undercover. You know kinda like all that stuff that you see on "Cheaters." I probaly know more about cheaters than anybody Iknow!! Wheres that coming from?

In the last year I have been starring in a freature film.   There it was again. Yeah Iknow a best selling author, the predictor you all wish to be, and now a leading man. Sorry, to disappoint but it is a docmetary, the kind of film i can now write home about. Well since you asked, its about a Indiana coach whos coaching clock has since stopped. Feels like he might still have something in the tank decides to jump ship to try his hand in Kentucy. And well we all know where that road goes "South". "Oh I Sware to God it Does!!!"

Now we are EVEN!!!!

I figured it out. This little pager they gave me to wear is beeping. And now the phone is ringing. Its gotta be juvi.  wasnt supposed to be on a computer after dark. Oh boy! This is bad my pics are going to have to wait. I need the doctor to post bail. Pics tommorrow. "I Sware to God they will Be." Somebodys at the front door BAD BAD BAD. I hope they let me out in time for JV regionals.  Ill get the weight off in da slammer.. "Man I gotta GO!!!!

Donnie;

Glad to see you have returned from Tibet where you have been studying at the dojo of you sensie, Joe Catan. I can't wait to see you slap that mat!!!

I can't believe you were so cold to Dave Caple. He still has plenty of gas in the tank.

Remember what Juius Caesar said:

"It is better to be the first man in a barbarian town than the fourth man in the bulldog matroom"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.