Perry Meridian Regional

gogoplata89

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that made me sick was Mr. Caliboys' reaction after Richards caught Early and pinned him. He was clapping in the face of GC fans around him and acting like a child. Very embarrasing.

He told me to shut up when I was clapping and saying YES, he told me to shut up and get out of here so I started clapping  more thats when he said thats alright he will get pinned in the finals,my reply at least we are still wrestling and he did but he will be at New Castle wrestling hard, maybe if you don't want hype in the match, don't bring it to that cause as you saw it just made him want the match that much more getting the pin in .50sec.. Thanks for getting him hyped. Jones hit a great trip and caught Dre early in the match with Stevenson out should be interesting. Poynter also did a great job.

You were kind of clapping with intentions to piss people off, it was still embarassing to me as a fan in general. This is a high school wrestling meet and not life or death. We have to remember that. Ian didnt stick to his game plan and paid the price for it. I saw the coaches yelling at him furiously. Good luck to dre next week, he was better today. And good luck to everyone who made it through a very competitive regional today. hopefully we can get alot of our perry regional boys to conseco.

You were kind of clapping with intentions to piss people off, it was still embarassing to me as a fan in general. This is a high school wrestling meet and not life or death. We have to remember that. Ian didnt stick to his game plan and paid the price for it. I saw the coaches yelling at him furiously. Good luck to dre next week, he was better today. And good luck to everyone who made it through a very competitive regional today. hopefully we can get alot of our perry regional boys to conseco.

Just excited no disrespect meant everyone gets caught one time or another I am sure he will bounce back. Now the focus is on next weekend!!

i have now seen the draws and jones and sliga in the semis and that is the best thing for andre. i think andre will be in the finals against sliga. sliga is a freshman sensation and will be a very tough match for andre but win or lose i think he should be at worst a 2 seed going into conseco. caliboy is an intense guy and alot of people dont like that about him but he really means no harm and i have never seen him disrespect a wrestler. now parents and coaches or fans.....well thats a different story lol

i have now seen the draws and jones and sliga in the semis and that is the best thing for andre. i think andre will be in the finals against sliga. sliga is a freshman sensation and will be a very tough match for andre but win or lose i think he should be at worst a 2 seed going into conseco. caliboy is an intense guy and alot of people dont like that about him but he really means no harm and i have never seen him disrespect a wrestler. now parents and coaches or fans.....well thats a different story lol

He is right I never mean any disrespect, I respect all coaches and wrestlers. Sometimes I get a little caught in the moment, more times when someone doubts my kid but thats just me. I wish everyone the best of luck preparing for the week. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.