Greenwood tournament

hoosierdad

We were there last year. Started a little late, not much, but that's to be expected at any tournament anymore. Once rolling it ran very smooth and kept it at a steady pace. As I remember plenty of room for spectators, and a lot of room for wrestling. I believe they had 8 mats going and was out at a pretty good time as well.

Whiteland Wrestling Club is full of beginners and we are bringing 32 kids in all, from Pee-Wee to Cadet.

no coffee,

No Coffee,

NO COFFEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheAncientElder (TAE)

The Imperial Potentate and Grand Poobah of Classless wrestling in Indiana.

I wear my Fez with pride.

www.theancientelder.net

Not sure what this post has to do with a Greenwood beginners tournament, but I do know that if you're gonna pimp your website you may want to update it more than once every couple of years.

It started over an hour late this year.  I don't know if you could say that it was totally their fault though.  I "heard" that 2 teams faxed their weigh-ins Sunday morning and then showed up in the morning as well. I don't know if that is true or not.

One could argue that they didn't have to let those teams in the tournament. The teams should have known ahead of time that they were coming.

The tournament directors must have worked their butts off to get it started when they did. Hats off to them for that!

I can say that in my experience it was ran well once it got going.  I would go back.

They must not have had coffee though...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.