Elkhart Memorial still sick?

maligned

I have 3 quick questions:

1. Is Elkhart Memorial still having health issues?

2. When will the rescheduled Goshen/Memorial match be?

3. Did EM have individuals out this past weekend?  I saw they lost by like 60 to Yorktown (who's obviously very good, but maybe not this many points better than EM).

thanks for any insight!

1. Not real sure? seem to have a few back ups at each weight. Did not forfeit any weight classes.

2. Don't know?

3. Not sure if any key starters were out, I would say when talking to Coach Seltzer, he would give credit to Yorktown. Elkhart Memorial seem to have their way with a pretty good New haven team. Then Yorktown stepped in and seem to take it to another level. Again, I would say Coach would make no excuses and just give credit to how hard Yorktown wrestled.

yorktown is the real deal.. unfortunately we didn't get to wrestle the same team that clay saw.. very impressive.. Top 3 team in the state.. no doubt.. very well coached, great shape.. beat the tar out of us..We are about 90% goin in and left at about 75%.. It was nice to watch some good ole in your face wrestling.. too bad our kids didn't return it.. it was a great lesson learned.. Goshen is Jan 20..

Wait, wait, wait? Are u takin credit away from Clay?? They wrestled a couple JV Guys, we did too. We would have beat them with there best wrestlers in also! We wrestled hard, they had there chances to take the dual, we capitalized on thier mistakes which makes us great wrestlers for doing so. Alot of missed oppurtunitys in that meet for both teams. YorkTown is excellent, and well coached. But sometimes you just get out coached and out wrestled... Just like we did against merrillville. 

Gentlemen lets not get into a pissing contest! Yorktown, Memorial and Clay are all very good teams! I have seen clay 2 times this year and they handed it to us, Memorial did as well and I am  sure that Yorktown would too. The difference with Clay and memorial is that Clay is relativity young  and memorial is  mostly seniors. So Congrats to the entire Clay program and let your talking be done on the mat and to charger1 you sound like you have a a case of sour grapes!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.