Logan Super 6 to super 5

monkeywrestler

logansport super six has been changed to five this year. but what team do think will take it.

id have to say either peru or delphi. it will be a good match.

if i remember right peru ad 5 or 6 undeafed wrestlers there last year. i remember reading that in the paper and thought that was pretty impressive

logansport super six has been changed to five this year. but what team do think will take it.

id have to say either peru or delphi. it will be a good match.

if i remember right peru ad 5 or 6 undeafed wrestlers there last year. i remember reading that in the paper and thought that was pretty impressive

peru isnt as stacked tis year they still have some good kids but they lost alot of good kids. they have a great feeder program they will be strong again soon

Logansport, Benton Central, Peru, Delphi, and Culver mil.

Your right peru does have agreat feeder program infact they have a couple freshman that could really be someone to watch in the next few years. and they have an 8th grader thats new to peru that got second at middle school state last year. he will be a really good prospect.

your right peru did lose alot of good people but they always pull it together at the end. last year peru had everyone place in MIC. thats pretty impressive when a team can have everyone in the line up place. eventhough satill didnt win it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.