103 rankings

totto

Santo and Ivan are both respectable wrestlers, yes santo is a very good wrestler but can he hang with ivan Ruiz????

I was at Valpo wrrestling 3 and saw santo wrestle he has gotten alot bigger and better...  :) but i conclude on if santo has developed the wrestling ability in the high school level . my self i think he has  waht to do you guys think?????

Santo and Ivan are both respectable wrestlers, yes santo is a very good wrestler but can he hang with ivan Ruiz????

I was at Valpo wrrestling 3 and saw santo wrestle he has gotten alot bigger and better...  :) but i conclude on if santo has developed the wrestling ability in the high school level . my self i think he has  waht to do you guys think?????

Munster will be solid at 103 with whoever they start.  And I know the coaches over there are very good at getting the full potential out of their wrestlers.  I know Ivan very well and if Santo can hang with him or beat him,  he definitely has what it takes to be a stud in Indiana High School wrestling.

thanks sean and lil brooks. if you dont know this is ivan. santo is a beast n i love the lil guy. he's very good and is def pushin his way hard to high school level. i would kno. we r both goin 3 tomorrow and we'll see who is better off at 3 in the end. all i kno is we def train really hard. he's one of my partners. this kid is gonna make a big name for himself. if not this year def in the years to come

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.