Castle Invite

hawkeye

Hasheet, care to change your prediction on SIAC champ? I'm know that North will improve as the season go's on, however if they lost 13 matches outta 14 against Castle the odds aren't in their favor. While North does have 3 top notch kids you have to have the whole package and North is not there. Castle will be hard to hold down with the quality of kids they have in all weight classes!

Hall got pinned by the north kid?!?!

Yes, Nut was winning 9-1 and made a mistake and Alldridge (hope spelled right) made a good move got a good headlock on him and pinned Nut!!

Good Job Alldridge!!!

Scores or Individual records?

Best Match and match-up of the day?

The most emotional dual of the day was North/Harrison!  Man that was like a Playground rumble gone wrong!

The question I have (not to be mean about it) but what happened to Union County? 

What happened with North vs Harrison?

I think UC is running out of Ervins....

It was a battle...especially early on..I think the started at 215 and in the first 4 or 5 matches they traded pins.  Then things got weird! 

It was the most rowdy dual of the day that's for sure.  The entire gym was watching it...  ;-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.