Early Season individual matchups to look for?

base

Since nobody can really follow all of the HS schedules around the state, what are some GREAT individual matchups that will occur early in the wrestling season in your local HS / conference / region.  Not team duals, Individual matchups....

Thank you.

My top 5 match ups I can not wait and see would have to be!

# 5 Jared McKinley vs. Cody Phillips Jared went 51-2 last year with this being 1st lose at semi- state last season, he will be looking for this one.

#4 Mason Todd vs. Kyle Ayserman these two are a coupl of little scrappers very exciting.

#3 Jordan Robinson vs. Sean McMurray Sean the champ he is vs a very strong and athletic J-Rob

#2 Justin Kieffer vs. Brandon Wright All three of the Kieffers work very hard I would not be suprised if we saw Josh and Justin under the lights this year!!

#1 Josh Kieffer vs. Anthony Hawkins this wa the most exciting match of the season these two in the finals could not get any closer!!

i cant wait for the tricoff there are usually a ton of really good matches there even though brandon wright is at warren central now. does warren still go to the tom cameron at merrillville so maybe a napules vs wright match 

no they're not at the tom cameron but they're usually at the tournament we go to in st louis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.