145 sparks peru

152 duke marion

160 bratcher eastbrook

171 harvey taylor

189 scoot marion

215 green kokomo

285 floyd nw

ill see at the end of the season how close i am

Sparks will not be 145, he wrestled 171 two weeks ago. There are also 3 other guys you listed that I know for a fact will not be at those weights.

watch out for huntington north for the next couple years....there a young solid team and they have some upperclassman that have a good chance to make an impact at state

It'll be interesting to see how much Huntington has improved when they wrestle a pretty good Whitko team at the Huntington Super Duals.

huntington north have two returning semi state qualifiers who both put in a lot of work this summer and they should have a full lineup this year which is one of the first times in a while ...theyll be solid...it will be a good matchup between them and peru at sectionals

I thought that Chamberlain from Northfield at 112 or 119 (somewhere in those weights) looked to have quite a bit of potential, what weight will he be going this year?

if delong can make 112 which i dont think he can cause of % body fat he was at his limit at 119 it looked to me 125 is the next spot open

Chamberlain just recently had surgery and will not return until later in the season but when he does return look for him to make an impact at either 119 or 125 with J. Kirtlan at the other and to answer everyones questions Delong will more than likely be a 112 pounder this year

Chamberlain just recently had surgery and will not return until later in the season but when he does return look for him to make an impact at either 119 or 125 with J. Kirtlan at the other and to answer everyones questions Delong will more than likely be a 112 pounder this year

delong at 112 he will make an impact there , maybe 1 0r 2 in the region i dont know if he can beat randal,he would be 2 or 3 at 119

today at the peru hyway tourney sparks went 160 williams from wabash was 130. sparks looks like he can get to 152 williams dont look like he can lose much he already looks like he at 5% body fat both wrestlers domanated there wait class

i dont think that ketring is the top contender around those weight classes. herring handled him pretty easily last year so obviously herring is above him. not even considering the other guys around there. itll come down to who comes to wrestle

Not sure what you watched, but they wrestled 3 times. Herring won 2, Ketring won 1. All were decided by a few points or less. I don't see that as "handling" anyone. The best part is, last year has absolutely nothing to do with this year. As for Ketring, he didn't even make it out of sectional, so I do not know why he is even being mentioned.

Not sure what you watched, but they wrestled 3 times. Herring won 2, Ketring won 1. All were decided by a few points or less. I don't see that as "handling" anyone. The best part is, last year has absolutely nothing to do with this year. As for Ketring, he didn't even make it out of sectional, so I do not know why he is even being mentioned.

The points might of been close, but Herring could have still dominated (idk, I have no say in the matter, just puttin out my 2 cents), Lets say a guy goes out, and yeah, he isn't a powerhouse scorer, but he puts the guy in bad positions, and ends up getting his points, if hes on top, still has the guy in bad position, to the point where the guy on bottom cant score, the guy on top is dominating, just not dominating the score board, thats just my say in things, one prime example for me that comes to mind would be josh harper, his sophmore year at sectionals, he only won the final match 3-0 but he controled that match, in a dominating fashion, you don't always need to score big to control the whole match

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.