Who is number 1 in 2009

gogoplata89

With the season only about a month away from starting, who does everyone think the concensus #1 team in the state is for the pre-season?

Defending Champions Crown Point

Defending Runner-Up Perry Meridian

2008 Champion Mishawaka

Long Time Champions Evansville Mater Dei

Reigning Indianapolis City Champs Cathedral

Or can a team like Castle, Yorktown or Roncalli creep from the distance into title contention?

I would have to say Perry Meridian or Mishawalka I think Crown Point lost to many people  losing 152 - hwt

Didn't Mishawaka lose about the same as Crown Point ? The Cavemen lost 3  studs from 130-140 , add in 152,171 and 189 and the losses are about the same . Having Stahl will help alot , but they still have holes to fill .

I would have to say Perry Meridian or Mishawalka I think Crown Point lost to many people  losing 152 - hwt

Didn't Mishawaka lose about the same as Crown Point ? The Cavemen lost 3  studs from 130-140 , add in 152,171 and 189 and the losses are about the same . Having Stahl will help alot , but they still have holes to fill .

Both teams do have about the same number of holes to fill, but the difference is Mishawaka has a better feeder program and coaching than Cp.

Both teams do have about the same number of holes to fill, but the difference is Mishawaka has a better feeder program and coaching than Cp.

popcorn.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.