Todays Triva

Tremendous

horrendous

stupendous

hazardous

Also, the rare zoological word annelidous.

annelid (plural annelids)

1.any of various wormlike animals, of the phylum Annelida, having a segmented body; they include the earthworm and the leech

Nice work.

Ok, 2 more then.

1. What is the only letter not in the periodic table?

2. The first time a toilet was ever shown on television was on what show? (year too if your feeling crazy!)

1- Q nor J  appear on the Pediodic table

2- Leave it to Beaver is the 1st show to air part of a toilet, in 1957 they aried the tank portion on a toilet. I think "All in the Family" was the 1st to let us hear a toilet flushing. However what is truely odd is that the 6 Brady kids shared a bathroom, and no toilet was ever seen.

Nice work.

Ok, 2 more then.

2. The first time a toilet was ever shown on television was on what show? (year too if your feeling crazy!)

2- Leave it to Beaver is the 1st show to air part of a toilet, in 1957 they aried the tank portion on a toilet. I think "All in the Family" was the 1st to let us hear a toilet flushing. However what is truely odd is that the 6 Brady kids shared a bathroom, and no toilet was ever seen.

As a chemistry teacher I feel obligated to say that J is the only letter not appearing on the periodic table. Q appears in element 114, Uuq which is ununquadium.

Nice work.

Ok, 2 more then.

As a chemistry teacher I feel obligated to say that J is the only letter not appearing on the periodic table. Q appears in element 114, Uuq which is ununquadium.

Dang it, the table I saw only showed the Uu, not the Q

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.