UFC 96 Results

Drooke

Brown tko Sell @ 1:32

To me Sell is kinda like Gurgel. Lots of hype and lots of fights with little delivery.

It sounded like Sell got destroyed in this fight and it should have been stopped earlier.

Thanks D, I was not paying for this one.

This was one of the better cards I have seen. Its not the names that make the cards, its the matchups. And the fights were awesome

Hey BB was that head kick by Hamil as wicked as they said it was?

All i know is Hamill is one powerful dude. Im sure he even goes through tooth brushes once a week. To be able to generate that much power with the lack of speed he has is amazing. If he ever gets speed to his punches, watch out!

Brown tko Sell @ 1:32

To me Sell is kinda like Gurgel. Lots of hype and lots of fights with little delivery.

It sounded like Sell got destroyed in this fight and it should have been stopped earlier.

I don't care for Gurgel, but i like Sell. The fight he had with Scott Smith was amazing. Sell had a TKD place and a BJJ team came in and challenge his place. He took the challenge and got beat. Anyone smart enough to understand that grappling will beat stand up 90% of the time, and makes the switch. is a pretty good guy in my book.