college recruits

12ozCurl

Yes it does Andre was in first or k. looking at this picture Warren had a heck of a club back then second only to Perry

Yeah we had a very strong club program back then. Almost all of those kids are gone now.

BTW, congrats to Andre on a great run this past weekend. Looks like he has a great furute in front of him. I will be expecting to shake his hand next year on the floor at Conseco.

Thanks alot he will put in the work that for sure it has been a fun but fast ten years. Thanks to you and Nick, Tony and Kyle, and Phil and Charles ,Jeff  it was like family and that is what kept Andre interested when he was younger not to mention getting all those little metals( they thought that was the world getting 1st at these local tournaments)

Even though the greyhounds lost Sandefer, they do still have some good news.  They signed Alex Johns

Yeah I heard about this Alex Johns kid. Do you know much about him? (school, record, and any other background info)

Alex Johns is from Evansville Reitz with a career record of 197-17. He placed 6th at 103 in '07, 3rd at 112 in '08, and 3rd at 119 in '09. A great pickup for the Greyhounds!

Even though the greyhounds lost Sandefer, they do still have some good news.  They signed Alex Johns

Yeah I heard about this Alex Johns kid. Do you know much about him? (school, record, and any other background info)

Alex Johns is from Evansville Reitz with a career record of 197-17. He placed 6th at 103 in '07, 3rd at 112 in '08, and 3rd at 119 in '09. A great pickup for the Greyhounds!

Wow he sounds pretty impressive! UIndy is in desperate need of a good 125, it sounds like he'll be able to fill that spot comfortably. By the way has anyone heard anything about Wetherald retiring and U of I hiring a new coach. From what I know they have narrowed it down to three guys for the position.

Joey Surack has been recruited by Colorado School of Mines.  It is a Div. II school with a impressive roster and an average team gpa of 3.42.  Assistant Coach at CSM is Josh Hutchens, former Indiana State Wrestling Champion. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.