Way to go Cody and Duck

snappenhaggle

Coach Briggs has had quality wrestlers for several years.  The program at Union County is a good program.  My congratulations to Cody Phillips and Mike Duckworth on their state titles.  Well done.

The small school TEC conference may end up with three individual titles if Chalfant of Winchester wins at heavy.

I am bustin!!  Couldn't be any prouder if they were my own.  Special congrats to Big Duck and Dolly.  You have a wonderful son and we are all very happy/ proud and whatever other adjective you want to put with it.  Union County is proud of its 2 STATE CHAMPS.  Congrats to Cody as well (Can you say 4 time state champ?)

Congradulations to these two young men,but just a question for ya TECPatriot????

Congrats to Cody as well (Can you say 4 time state champ?)

I know he's a freshman,but how old is this kid?Does he have 3 years of eligibility left?

I know he's a freshman,but how old is this kid?Does he have 3 years of eligibility left?

IWF,

I see that you edited your previous post, and I did not see the original, but I think your final comment is best left unstated.  It is not appropriate for someone to personally state something of which you have no proof, especially when that person is a youngster.  Cody always seemed respectful in the many matches I saw him wrestle this year.  He conducted himself on the mat and off at the meets in a fine manner.  I know that you did congratulate him in your post, but I think you should publicly apologize in your post to Mr. Phillips.  If you meant the comment in reference to his physical appearance as a bit of a joke, it does not come off that way.  Show some couth.

Congradulations to these two young men,but just a question for ya TECPatriot????

Congrats to Cody as well (Can you say 4 time state champ?)

why would your say that? i would assume hes about 14-15

No down grade or insult meant by this post at all,I mean how could I???This kid just wrestled his arse off for a stste Championship Title.

Why I was at New Castle's Semistate,I over heard some people in front of me saying that he is 17,is there any truth to that?Thats all I wanted to know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.