state champ at 135

falconsfan09

this is just like the question i asked on my topic i posted

who do you WANT to win and who do you THINK will win?

i WANT March to win but I THINK Roach will win

i had to choose Roach cuz he beat Dillon, who beat March

but i do want March to win it, even if it screws up my pick 'ems

this is just like the question i asked on my topic i posted

who do you WANT to win and who do you THINK will win?

i WANT March to win but I THINK Roach will win

i had to choose Roach cuz he beat Dillon, who beat March

but i do want March to win it, even if it screws up my pick 'ems

your picks are screwed,Richey will win

Roach will win because he is very technically sound. Dillon didn't even threaten to take him down. I have to admit that I've never seen March or the other guys. I just think that if Dillon couldn't take down Roach I don't see how they will. You never know what can happen at state, though. The best thing about it is the wrestlers get to settle it themselves on the mat.

Roach will win because he is very technically sound. Dillon didn't even threaten to take him down. I have to admit that I've never seen March or the other guys. I just think that if Dillon couldn't take down Roach I don't see how they will. You never know what can happen at state, though. The best thing about it is the wrestlers get to settle it themselves on the mat.

Dillon almost took him down in the first period ..Had a single with Roach hoppin around on one foot..Caused him to hit a desperation dive under and hold  for a stalemate...I would consider that a threat of a takedown.....IMO March didnt look like himself against Johnny D at the Al Smith...Looked a little gassed out...Im expecting a different Taylor March to show up to Conseco tonight  :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.