State Finals Broadcast

broadcastsport

www.broadcastsport.net will be providing LIVE VIDEO of Friday night's State Finals matches.  We're planning on webcasting 3 separate video feeds to capture as much action as possible.  Of course Legendary Hall-of-Fame coaches Al Smith and Henry Wilks will be headlining 2 of the webcasts along with Randy Mitschelen and Tony Holt.  We should not experience the buffering problems that we ran into last week at the Semi-States.

Unfortunately, the Grinch has once again stolen Christmas, another broadcast company who has not covered a single wrestling event this year has decided that they can cover a 4 mats all day Saturday with only one set of broadcasters.  We know how in-effective this method can be, but it is acceptable at the lower levels of the tourney.  However, when we get down to the top 8 wrestlers in the State of Indiana, how does a broadcast crew decide which ones are not worthy of their attention?

Because of contracts which the IHSAA has agreed to, some media outlets have been given the ability to decide who gets to see what action and who can provide it for you.

With that being said, throughout the day Saturday, we will have 4 individual audio broadcasts with each one dedicated to 1 of the 4 mats.  Therefore, all 112 of the best wrestlers in the State will have each of their matches covered.

Last year Al Smith fans posted on the Coaches Association website that his audio only commentary was better than other people's video broadcast.

Wrestling starts at 6:00 on Friday and 9:30 on Saturday.

Yes we plan on broadcasting Team State.  We can do video there since other folks would rather do swimming.

If we can get some sponsors we can run multiple streams to cover matches besides the ones the Mishawaka team is involved in.

So since broadcastsport.net is not doing the finals on saturday, who will be broadcasting it if anyone?

On another post earlier in the week, someone said that the finals we be webcast on ihsaasports.org, so that is where I am planning in watching them. I think that's what I did last year and it worked pretty good. If anyone knows if that is wrong please let me know because I will be disappointed if I don't get to watch the finals.

last year ihsaasports.org just broadcasted the finals with one of their announcers and the legendary Mike Goebel .. this year on the ihsaa website it said that ihsaasports.org would be broadcasting the whole day .. i wonder who they're going to bring in this time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.