Is anyone else tired of snow interfering with wrestleing somehow?

nopainnogain

You could always go for a run or shovel the sidewalks of all the elderly people in the neighborhood.

Pop up snow storms are starting to wreck my summer.  If the cancel anymore school we wont finish until mid June1  >:(

You could always go for a run or shovel the sidewalks of all the elderly people in the neighborhood.

Pop up snow storms are starting to wreck my summer.  If the cancel anymore school we wont finish until mid June1  >:(

Well there are people who would like a year-round season.  This is one step in that direction.

Well only problem I have with that is, my neighborhood consists of 1 other person on my road...I live in the country lol

Well if it makes you feel better this weekend some parts of Northern Indiana get to trade snow for FOG!!!  So be ready for some potential delays due to the "heat wave" we will get Saturday!  Gotta love this Indiana weather!     ;D

I got to travel the toll road yesterday.  I was looking at the sun setting one minute and in a white out the next!  It was a mess for about 10 minutes and then I was back looking at the sunset!?  Everyone at school today celebrated b/c the windchill was a whopping 8 degrees today.  That was a heat wave!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.