Jeff Regional

6minutes

I have been around and coached Tagenhorst for several years and he is a class act. He always shows good sportsmanship and respect to other wrestlers and coaches alike. I always find it pathetic when so called opinions are based on negative biases instead of reasonable facts. Anyone that has been around and watched Tag wrestle knows he has a good shot this week-end and certainly is not done. Why don't you state some facts with support or keep the idiotic comments to yourself.

I have been around and coached Tagenhorst for several years and he is a class act. He always shows good sportsmanship and respect to other wrestlers and coaches alike. I always find it pathetic when so called opinions are based on negative biases instead of reasonable facts. Anyone that has been around and watched Tag wrestle knows he has a good shot this week-end and certainly is not done. Why don't you state some facts with support or keep the idiotic comments to yourself.

Tagenhorst is a good wrestler and anything can happen at semistate. I think the guy who said he is done this coming weekend may know that Tagenhorst is going to be wrestling Dylan Froehlich from Tell City. Kyle Schneider from Southridge is the guy that beat Tagenhorst at regional. Kyle is something like 1-11 against Dylan lifetime and 0-3 against him this year. The report I received on the regional match is that Tagenhorst had problems with Kyle's height and leverage advantage. Dylan is built the same way and has around 5-6 years more experience wrestling. I am not saying that Tagenhorst can not beat Froehlich but I do think that he is going to be the underdog in this match.

I have no problem with picking one wrestler to win over another, we all have our opinion and that is fine. However, lets make picks with support, rather than making general comments, that in my opinion, are disrespectful to the kids wrestling. The fact is that a lot of the wrestlers get on here and look at these comments even though they shouldn't and we as adults need to take that into consideration  when choosing what statements we make and how we make them.

I 100% agree that Tags is the underdog going into semi-state, after all he is a 3rd place finisher. But we all know at this level you can throw out records and placings, this is why we wrestle, anything can and usually does happen.

Watchingthe south, what does your statement have to do with the previous posts? You can hate on Jeff all you want, I don't really care. The issue is negative comments about the kids wrestling being posted on this message board. I have been involved with wrestling for nearly 30 years and have never engaged in speaking negatively about a wrestler, let alone posting it. You can like or dislike a school, coach, program, whatever. But adults should act like adults.

WOW...jeff regional is a weak one!!..especially at a few wieght class like 112...wolf who is going to semi state, i saw him get tech by one wrestler that didnt advance from the bloom. south regional....weak is all i have to say!

Sounds like you will be in line buying a ticket.

I think that this is getting too off topic and too personal. we are all here for the kids in the end. this weekend is going to be some great wrestling and i think that we need to focus on that and not what is in the past or whos feelings are hurt. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but i think that there are some that should be left unsaid. too many kids get on here and see what is said about them...lets keep it tastefull and classy. no need to tear an individual down or downgrade someone...the kids give their all and at the end of the day some lose and win. Its all part of the sport...

Guys, you need to look at this a different way.  I only take comments seriously on here when the individual signs their name or I know who they are.  A lot of times a kid gets on here to spew venom because in real life they would never have the cojones to do it in real life.  The internet has made a lot of "tough" guys in this world.  Mr. Kendle, I have seen your wrestler now at sectional and at regional, as well as at Evansville Memorial back in December.  I would say that he shouldn't worry how "weak" his weight class is.  He is very well suited to show his ability on the mat where it matters.  Good luck against Plake and Miracle.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.