twin lakes

D2d

new boss in town??  what's up with that?  is there a crack in the evil empire?  has ceasar been overthrown? is he going give his hof speech and grapple into the sunset?  will west central become the new tower of power in the mwc? will tim need more tissues for his sensitive side? will twin lakes get a coach who stands tall in the chair?

stay tuned ;D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW.. Congrats To WC on there great year. but its time for everybody 2 get off the ban waggon... i mean it takes more than one year to de throne Winamac as the MWC Wrestling Power House.. here are the Teams and number  of  MWC Championships for the last 24 years!!! ha i think its safe to say that nobody has anythind on the  warriors just yet... and trust me i am all about DE THRONING The Warriors... so good luck to WC tonight and hopefully the streak continues of NON Winamac MWC Champions  ;D

Winamac-18

Pioneer-4

WC-2

http://www.mwcschools.net/pastchamps.htm

new boss in town??  what's up with that?  is there a crack in the evil empire?  has ceasar been overthrown? is he going give his hof speech and grapple into the sunset?  will west central become the new tower of power in the mwc? will tim need more tissues for his sensitive side? will twin lakes get a coach who stands tall in the chair?

stay tuned ;D

Good one...b/c I havent heard height jokes for 20 years of my life? Haha I thought you were an adult...I have elementary kids that think of better things than this. Great thing is State Qualifiers come in all shapes and sizes! I'm sure you wouldnt know this though. Have a good one u mad hungarian you!  :o

8)Not to worry mate, we got your back. I have seen u wrestle and now coach and I have no doubt TL will be a force in no time. U had some kids wrestle well Sat, what happened to Clement????

With Winamac losing half of their team

WC only 4 starters

Pioneer 1

Logan 8

It looks like the Trojans will be around for a few yrs So Delphi beware

Mad man I enjoy your posts, u keep us all on our toes, so bring it, do not go soft on us :P you make me better

This is the best topic since class wrestling left Tim a little miffed :-X

TL loses 2 wrestlers and return 5 of their 6 RQ's...plus we have a couple up and comers from 8th grade...this area will be interesting in the years to come. I wish everyone the best of luck this Sat. at Regionals. TL sectional step up and represent!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.