Pete Willson Invitational Results

The Pete Willson Invitational, which is hosted by Wheaton College, brings together 30 Division II and Division III teams a couple of weeks before Regionals.  Five Indiana wrestlers placed in this tournament that had 25+ wrestlers in each bracket.  At 125lbs, Brandon Harvey (Trine University/Elkhart Memorial) placed 3rd; 133lbs, Ethan Harris (University of Indianapolis/Beech Grove) was runner-up; 141lbs, Matt Irwin (University of Indianapolis/Bellmont) was runner-up; 165lbs, Tyler Gobel (Rose-Hulman/Bloomington South) placed 5th; and 197lbs, Michael Burke (Wabash/Yorktown) placed 8th. 

Sorry I missed that Nick. I am proud of all you boys for rising to the challenge of competing at the next level. To place Runner-Up at this tournament is truly something to be proud of. Good luck at Regionals and with the rest of your college experience.

it's ok, But i couldn't let harvey get all the spotlight from trine!!! j/k lol, but honestly harvey has been a man on a mission the last two weeks...he has beaten 2 top 15 kids in the country along with avenging his loss to uindy ...also he finished ahead of the #6 guy in the country this weekend