160-Castner over ?- 3:11

171- Burke over ?- 1:46

189- Brown over ?- 9-1   3rd place.

215- Neff over ?- 3-2        3rd place

285- Cahlfant over Janney- 1:12

Yorktown advances all 14.

Congrats to all.

Andrew Goul

I am the first to admit when I am wrong and boy was I wrong, Chalfant is an animal. I new he was good, but I didn't think he would man handle Janney like that. Mosier looks awesome congrats on the new school record for pins in a season. 33-0 with 32 pins, impressive. Josh Martin vs Cody Harper was the match of the day. Dulaney looked great, and Fodrea beating King to some was a upset. Anyone know the final ream scores?  Great job to all wrestlers and good luck next week at Regionals.

Team Scores:

1. Yorktown 348

2. Winchester 260

3. Muncie Central 190

4. Muncie Southside 152.5

5. Daleville 150

6. Delta 115

7. Randolph Southern 77

8. Wes-Del 69

9. Wapahani 52

10. Monroe Central 40

Wow what a great day of wrestling.

Looked real good. 112 turned out like I though...the best Weight Class there.

Mosier...congrats...I was wrong on my picks here, but you did an outstanding job.  Yorktown looked pretty tough and will be tough to beat at the TEAM regional.  Great job today Tigers.

Chalfant pins Janney in 1:14.  WOW.  All I know is that this kid (man) is a beast.  I guess everyone on here talkin' about how janney was just as good if not better and that Janney would win...well it looks like CHALFANT came out and WALKED the WALKED.  No talking needed.  He looked like he had nothing else planned but to go out and pin Janney as soon as he could.  Congrats to Chalfant and Fodrea.  Fodrea looked real good against Jimmy King.  Surprising win here.

So, is the Armantrout boy at 119 going to be able to go at Individual Regional?  I sure hope so.

the senior from RS (Matt Kuhn) was a no show for fridays practice and at sectional. with a 16-1 record it is a shame. this is the 4th time Kuhn has did this. Hasn't wrestled at sectional in any of the 4 years. No one knows why....but there isn't a good enough excuse.

Neither the coach or teammates know...

Guest KoKo B-Ware

Well looks like the Delat Sectional did answer the questions that were out there.

Chalfant ran through the tourney.

Fodrea upset King in a great match.

Dely beat Rosson in an exciting, back and forth match.

Burke shinned.

Castner proved he is good.

Mosier put on a great show.

Dulaney is technical and very good.

Martin wrestled to show how GREAT he is.

Harry wrestled very well.

Smith through his USUAL headlock to secure a win.

Hiestand won.

Bevans won.

Jackson is a beast which looks unstoppable as of right now.

Bryant went out to show he is the best ECI 103 pounder around.  HE IS!

Great job today and a great tourney by Delta.  BROVO and a big WAHOO to you all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.