Southridge Sectional pics

powerhalf

103  Eckert Jasper vrs Talley Crawford                    3 Concannon Mitchell  4. FF

Eckert wins against an overmatched foe

112 Kendle Pike vrs Chambers Jasper                        3 Olinger Forrest Park  4 Blondell Mitchell

Chambers picks up the w

119 Warren Paoli vrs Byrer North Knox                  3 Riley Jasper                4 Hedinger Forrest Park

Warren wins for Paoli's only champ

125 Jones Southridge vrs Linnie Jasper                    3 Lunsford Pike Central  4 Barrett North Knox

Jones wins in a heated match

130 Schwenk Jasper vrs Beamen North Knox        3 Thomas Forrest Park  4 Lemond Southridge

Schwenk picks up another win for Jasper

135 Hattfield VL vrs Owen Jasper                              3 Smith Forrest Park    4 Burnette Mitchell

Hattfield picks up Lincolns first championship of the day

140 Jones Jasper vrs Steckler Southridge                3 Helton  Pike Central  4 Williams Vincennes Lincoln

Jones grabs a win to make the team race tighten

145 Ingram Southridge vrs Harder Jasper                3 Morris Crawford      4 Brazzell Mitchell

Ingram wins in another matchup of the two faves for team title

152 Songer Southridge vrs Linnie Jasper                  3 Wise Mitchell            4 Abell Forrest Park

Songer picks up another win the the raiders

160 Parsons Washington vrs Steckler Southridge    3 Wright Paoli            4 Rodgers Vincennes Lincoln

Parsons gives a new color on top of the podium

171 Stetter Southridge vrs Voges Forrest Park          3 Sheppard Paoli        4 Krellien Jasper

Stetter returns order to the podium

189 McGowan VL vrs Ingram Southridge                  3 Tamayo North Knox  4 Kunkel Jasper

McGowan picks up the second title for lincoln

215 Jenkins Jasper vrs Myers North Knox                3 Schneider Southridge  4 Dilliard Paoli

Jenkins gets the nod here

285  Chamberlain Southridge vrs Schnell Jasper    3 Jones Forrest Park      4 Wilkes Crawford

Chamberlain wins too finalize the sectional title for Southridge

Here it goes again:

103 - Eckert(J)

112 -  Kendle(PC) beat Chambers earlier in the year-should win again

119 - Warren(P) hard to beat a Senior

125 - Jones(S)

130 - Lemond(S) redeems himself after losing to Schwenk earlier

135 - Hatfield(V) has no real competion here

140 - Jones(J) wins Jaspers final title

145 - Cory Ingram(S) starts a string of Raider titles

152 - Songer(S) cruises to this one

160 - Steckler(S)

171 - Ivan Stetter(S) not much else in this weight class

189 - McGowan(V) class of the field

215 - Schneider(S) gets revenge on Jasper Kid

Hwt. - Chamberlain(S)

I know one year Mitchell's bus driver refused to drive them to Huntingburg.  Team was ready and willing, but driver didn't want to risk it.  I don't think that happens again, but I could see some schools having issues getting their wrestlers there on weight.

who will beat jaspers 103? i know mitchells kid wont and the crawford county guy is probably a first year wrestler. 

Jasper's 103 is seeded 1st and I think he will win the sectional. If you are asking this question because of my post where I wrote "The Jasper 103 will score 22 points and place 2nd if he makes weight" what I was saying is that if Jasper's 103 makes weight he will be in the championship match because there are only three wrestlers in the bracket and the other two are on the other side. If the Jasper 103 makes weight he can get no less than 2nd place and score no less than 22 points.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.