Ethan Raley

BlueBolt

Still undefeated and seems to be healthy again. He wrestled 125 this weekend but that was because they did not have school and missed some practices. I agree with ontherise219 that he is being overlooked but with Wright end Eppert it is easy to do...but I really think that he and Kiefer shouldn't be overlooked.

I was just curious because there had been some talk about him missing weight and then he seemed to be forgotten.

The kid has to much talent to not be mentioned somewhere.

As for bumping up a weight class to 125...It may not be a bad idea - atleast on the Semi-State level.  119 is going to be a REALLY interesting one down here and 125 seems to be a (very) little bit easier path.

Raley had a 9-1 match with the bumped up 112 Taylor of madison      it looked like he might have been overlooking Taylor after teching him last year in the round to go to state      but this kid is straight solid  his top skills are best ive seen from  a highschool kid    not really looking to do damnage from top  just looking for the ride out which as we saw last year played in very well at conceco  very tough kid    in a stacked weight class  should be a good one at state

It's a shame he couldn't make weight at Connersville. The atmosphere there is so awesome, for anyone that hasnt been and has the opportunity I suggest you go next year. A great tourny with tons of good wrestling. The buzz going around was that he was sick and had a hard time cutting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.