Interstate Rivalries / Mishawaka vs. Lakeshore

drewboy78

Okay...I've had this match up circled on my calendar for months.  Nothing like a Michigan powerhouse and Indiana powerhouse squaring off.  This matchup is about a week away and I'm pumped.  It's @ Mishawaka this year and no disrespect to Lakeshore, but I think it could be even more lopsided than last year's meeting.

Indiana's #1 vs. Michigan's D2 #4 (ranked).  I love the matchup and hope it continues for many years to come! 

So I guess I am wondering what are some other great Interstate Matchups?  Let's hear em....    IN vs. OH, IL and KY

Doesn't EMD wrestle some KY powerhouse and how have the results been???

Okay...I've had this match up circled on my calendar for months.  Nothing like a Michigan powerhouse and Indiana powerhouse squaring off.  This matchup is about a week away and I'm pumped.  It's @ Mishawaka this year and no disrespect to Lakeshore, but I think it could be even more lopsided than last year's meeting.

Indiana's #1 vs. Michigan's D2 #4 (ranked).   I love the matchup and hope it continues for many years to come! 

So I guess I am wondering what are some other great Interstate Matchups?  Let's hear em....    IN vs. OH, IL and KY

Doesn't EMD wrestle some KY powerhouse and how have the results been???

Evansville Reitz has wrestled and beaten three Kentucky teams ranked in their top ten. Loiusville Trinity, Union Conty KY, And Tates Creek. Trinity was minus three wrestlers (Fahy 103, Bradbury 119, Hitchings 171) but it wouldn't have mattered even if they all would have won. Johns has beaten Bradbury a couple of times already. Both scores were pretty lopsided. Against Tates Creek , Reitz only lost the 285 match. I don't know if I would call them  KY "powerhouses" Indiana's top dual teams would handle all the top Kentucky teams. Reitz won the Lexington five-star tourney this weekend 197 to 106 to the closest KY team which finished third behind Reitz, Mt. Vernon Posey. then Oldham County.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.