Evansville Central Sectional

niceshot

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so. He got dominated by kuhn and last year he choked it away.

When did he get dominated? Last year they did NOT wrestle at sec!!! They did at harrison Kuhn won 12-8 then at SIAC Hall won 12-6!!   Then  they did at reg and Kuhn won by a point at the last few seconds and it was controversial but still a win!! I don't think there was any domination on either part!! These two always have good matches and have since they were about 6 years old!!!

They do. But Hall has beaten Kuhn once in high school. And Kuhn has beaten him what 4 times. Kuhn dominated Hall at the harrison ten team dual.

well it seems like you must be one of those westside imbreds and let me see HALL is goin to step it up come tourney time he has two great coaches right now and a few coaches that come into the room to help so i see him making noise with no one able to shut him up

It's "inbred" you retard.  If you are one of the purported "coaches" coming into help, Kuhn will win by pin.  Maybe a grammar lesson would help shut you up.

wow good one but lets see here kuhn beat hall last year at harrison 10 way then hall give him a lesson on his feet at siac then they didnt get to wrestle again this will be different and there are a few good ex-wrestlers that have came into that room this year to teach and help him out from what i have heard

wow good one but lets see here kuhn beat hall last year at harrison 10 way then hall give him a lesson on his feet at siac then they didnt get to wrestle again this will be different and there are a few good ex-wrestlers that have came into that room this year to teach and help him out from what i have heard

rgray you are talking to much!!!

They did wrestle again at regionals and Kuhn won by 1!!

But that was last year and means nothing now!!

103 Kuhn close match with Hall

112 May

119 Johns

125 MD (2nd could be Mt. Vernon/North/Reitz)

130Girten

135 Hoehn or Dehaven

140 Simms

145 Zoethofer

152 Ritter

160Easterling

171Wedding

189Carlisle

215Ruggeri close 2nd Kercher (unless stalling is called)

Hwt: White Not a close Match

103:Kuhn (ER)

112:Moody(ER)

119:Johns(ER)

125:Henderson(MD)/  Rueger(ER) will challenge

130:Weinzapfel(MD)

135:DeHaven(EM)

140:Simms(MD)

145:Zenthoefer(MD)

152:Ritter(ER)

160:Easterling(MD)

171:Wedding(EM)

189:Fentress(ER)/  Sandwith(EM) and Price(NP) could also challenge

215:Ruggeri(MV)

285:White(MV)

I mentioned in a different discussion about Dakoda Choate from Mt. Vernon @ 171.  Was just cleared to wrestle varisty.  Moved back to MV from Kentucky.  Was a State Champ last year beating a previous state champ to win.

This is definitely a tough sectional to try and pick the winners.  A lot of quality kids in each weight class.  Should be an interesting day of wrestling.  I can?t wait.

At 125 Wolf beats Salawske 12-10 very good match, even tho North kicked Harrisons butt!!!

A couple of very good matches in there!!

I was surprised to see this in the paper this morning.  Congrats to Wolf.  Nutsdad, did Wolf wrestle Rueger at the Harrison 10 way?

jslsrhs607; No Wolf did not, He wrestled 130 and pinned King

King will be a very good wrestler too he is just in a tough wieght

for him and I believe he has a very good record too, don't know if

Wolf will be 125 or 130

Wolf is a very good wrestler that is very under estimated his record is 22-5 I believe!!

103:Kuhn (ER)

112:Adler(MD) if he is healthy

119:Johns(ER)

125:Henderson(MD)

130:Weinzapfel(MD)

135:Weinzapfel(MD)

140:Simms(MD)

145:Zenthoefer(MD)

152:King(MD) if he come to wrestle)

160:Easterling(MD)

171:Wedding(EM)

189:Price (NP)

215:Kercher(stalling will decide this match)

285:White(MV)

MD wil need to show up the next three weekends if they want to compete for the state title.  Castle will test MD to see how bad they want it. Who wants it more??

King was winning big in this match when he was pinned.  No excuse but he was up around 8 pt.s I think.

Hey Jon I checked out the book and King was in the lead 10-8 when Wolf pinned him!!

But your right a win is a win and none of it really matters with SIAC coming up!!

Will be some very exciting matches this year!!!

In the Wolfe match, King nearly pinned Wolfe twice before he got caught reaching back. At that point it was 10-3. Wolfe reversed and got 3 NF in the pinning combination. That is how I remembered it. I guess I could be wrong but I remember King was cruising through to that point.

In the Wolfe match, King nearly pinned Wolfe twice before he got caught reaching back. At that point it was 10-3. Wolfe reversed and got 3 NF in the pinning combination. That is how I remembered it. I guess I could be wrong but I remember King was cruising through to that point.

[/quote/]

Our book says 10 to 8 King in the lead when he was pinned, Reitz kicked our butt and that was the only match won so we had 6 points and that was it!! The only other close match was Kuhn and Nut!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.