South Vermillion Invitational 10 Jan 09

SANDMAN1962

I believe that you asked "Who are your picks for champs" and I believe his pick at 152 is Holden Fudurich. After watching Holden at Mater Dei I would have to agree. He was pretty dominate in the semis and finals.

I believe that you asked "Who are your picks for champs" and I believe his pick at 152 is Holden Fudurich. After watching Holden at Mater Dei I would have to agree. He was pretty dominate in the semis and finals.

oh ok! alittle thick from time to time! getting old! LOL!

Many thanks Vegabond for listing all of the results for this invitational. Look like shek was dead on on the 152 lbr. I enjoyed watching miller wrestle last year. I haven't seen him this year at all but really looking forward to it. Anyone close to the program care to share how he developed his skills. He wrestling style, from what I remember is very atypical hvy.  Very fun to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks Vegabond for listing all of the results for this invitational. Look like shek was dead on on the 152 lbr. I enjoyed watching miller wrestle last year. I haven't seen him this year at all but really looking forward to it. Anyone close to the program care to share how he developed his skills. He wrestling style, from what I remember is very atypical hvy.  Very fun to watch.

Well, Miller has been wrestling since he was in third grade, and from all of the camps he has been to, he has began to create his style. His main problem is being in good enough shape to go all 6 minutes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.