IHSWCA

BB145

ha well im minus 2 so my other must be from my class wrestling..... oh well being liked isn't a priority :) and im not sure you are smart enough to wreck the other site so that was an obvious joke  :P

that is a sure way to draw a boo, that's how i got my first one! ;D

Want another one?    ;D

I wouldn't give you another one...You seem like a decent fella!  ;D

aw, come on man.  i got enough problems! :-*

I don't know any of the players on either site personally but if this site wanted to extend a true olive branch to the guys at IHSWCA I believe you'd have to give a few of the key players over there some decision making power on the content and management of this site.  I think the management guys on this site have to ask themselves if this site would have been as successful without the old site cutting the path that it did.  Again, I don't have a dog in this discussion, I'm merely an unbiased observer but I do know what works in business.

I think the "old guys" showed their lack of ability to manage anything when they deleted posts that even mentioned or suggested that IndianaMat was where all the discussions were taking place.  Also, the IHSWCA is supposed to be a coaches association.  It seems that a lot of the coaches don't participate on either site.  Results are sketchy for large portions of the state.  I would suggest that any offer for them to manage this site could have a negative impact on this site.  Now, if there is one bad apple affecting how that site is run, then I would have a different opinion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.