Cathedral Super Six... Results? Anyone?

EasyRider

Was this an idividual or dual tourney?  It sure would be nice if someone could post who the undefeated wrestlers or the top wrestlers in each weight class. were.    The Indianapolis and Evansville areas sure don't want the rest of the state to know how their wrestlers are doing. 

Was this an idividual or dual tourney?  It sure would be nice if someone could post who the undefeated wrestlers or the top wrestlers in each weight class. were.     The Indianapolis and Evansville areas sure don't want the rest of the state to know how their wrestlers are doing. 

Can't speak for the Indy area...But the Evansville Area wrestlers are doing just great!

It was a dual meet.

The undefeated wrestlers that I can remember were Sammy Bennett, Brandon Wright, Tony McGinley, Cole Brandt . I think that Medina from East Central and Sullivan went undefeated also.  I am not sure about Surma. Forgive me if I am leaving anyone out.

Wouldn't you like to know ;)

Realistically, I don't think Coach McGinley will know until as late at Friday. These young men will figure into the line-up this weekend from 160 - Heavy: Tyler Willis, Tom Stipp, Vince Hofmeister, Spencer Poling, David Page, Jake Buchanan, Wesley Stokes, one other football player heavyweight I forget.

Willis is undersized for 160, but can't crack the lineup below 160. He is going to be special. Stipp is a grizzled veteran just missing Conseco last year. Jake Buchanan should be ranked at 215, but I don't know if he can get there by this weekend (Starting center for Irish Football). The rest are great athletes from the football team. CHS is probably still a week away from full strength, but there is no time for excuses.

There is your teaser.

It was a dual meet.

The undefeated wrestlers that I can remember were Sammy Bennett, Brandon Wright, Tony McGinley, Cole Brandt . I think that Medina from East Central and Sullivan went undefeated also.  I am not sure about Surma. Forgive me if I am leaving anyone out.

Blaine Hall and Blake Roytek also went undefeated.

It was a dual meet.

Blaine Hall and Blake Roytek also went undefeated.

What weight is Blaine Hall wrestling? I have seen him on the rankings at 103 and 119.........but I heard 112. Does anyone have anyword on this?

Blaine Hall was 119 at Brownsburg tonight and won 3-2 over Fuller.  As for Tyler Willis he had to bump up to 160 and is doing very well there. I don't think too many people expected Sullivan to grow so much. Should be right back at Conseco this year though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.