anyone go to stagg today?

D-train

Region Rat:  Roach did win in overtime, but it is pretty hard to score on someone that won't wrestle.  The kid from Romeoville was undefeated but stalled the whole match  He would wrestle on the edge of the mat and when Roach would shoogt he would step out of bounds.  The ref called him for stalling early in the second period but when questioned by Crown Point's coach why doesn't he call stalling again and the ref told him he would hate to see a kid lose a match because he called a stalling point against him.  Well CP did lose one matcvh in overtime because a stalling point was called to end the match.  Believe me, when you are the only Indiana school against 11 Illinois schools you are not going to get any breaks or close calls to go your way.  I don't know why CP continues to go there.  I think they would be better off if they could try to get invited to the Harvest classic or someplace where Indiana refs ae used and graded by our coaches.

Region Rat:  Roach did win in overtime, but it is pretty hard to score on someone that won't wrestle.  The kid from Romeoville was undefeated but stalled the whole match  He would wrestle on the edge of the mat and when Roach would shoogt he would step out of bounds.  The ref called him for stalling early in the second period but when questioned by Crown Point's coach why doesn't he call stalling again and the ref told him he would hate to see a kid lose a match because he called a stalling point against him.  Well CP did lose one matcvh in overtime because a stalling point was called to end the match.  Believe me, when you are the only Indiana school against 11 Illinois schools you are not going to get any breaks or close calls to go your way.  I don't know why CP continues to go there.  I think they would be better off if they could try to get invited to the Harvest classic or someplace where Indiana refs ae used and graded by our coaches.

dAY sure don't like when hoosiers come over and steal all of dare gold. Good job dare dogs.

We know someone is a CP fan.  Way to go BULLDOGS!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.