TEC

coachi123

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TEC may be considered a week conference in the state team wise because all of the teams are 2A, and are considered small schools.  They have great team rivalries and a lot of good individuals.  Chalfant and Duckworth, both #1 in the state at their weights are in the TEC. 

i've been hearing a lot about winchester and union county but not many other teams in the TEC... centerville is always in the mix, how are they looking? what about hagerstown? they seem to always have a few good wrestlers... Hopefully when i'm home over break i will get to see a lot of good wrestling

Just some random thoughts on how the TEC is shaping up so far.....

Winchester is the team to beat. I put 4 of their upper weights in the finals. Along with 1 or 2 more, they could just run away with it.

Union Co. and Centerville are a close second. UnCo will have 4 in the finals and Cville will have 3. Here are some finals predictions...

103 Win or Un Co(This is Philips if he is here)

112 Un Co again Phillips

119 Tri or Win or Un Co

125 Hag or ?

130 ?

135 Tri or Cville

140 Un Co or Win

145 Un Co or Cville

152 Hag or CCL

160 NE or ?

171 Win or Un Co or Un Ci

189 Win or Un Co

215 Win or Cville or Un Co

285 Win

These are just some guesses by what I have seen or thought. Some guys may fall into some different weight classes by conference time so these could change. Please give some input on who you think may make the TEC finals. 

Good luck to all TEC teams over the Holiday Season

honestly i think connersvilles gonna be the team to beat considering they beat union county and they only lost to south dearborn 30-31

Just some random thoughts on how the TEC is shaping up so far.....

Winchester is the team to beat. I put 4 of their upper weights in the finals. Along with 1 or 2 more, they could just run away with it.

Union Co. and Centerville are a close second. UnCo will have 4 in the finals and Cville will have 3. Here are some finals predictions...

103 Win or Un Co(This is Philips if he is here)

112 Un Co again Phillips

119 Tri or Win or Un Co

125 Hag or ?

130 ?

135 Tri or Cville

140 Un Co or Win

145 Un Co or Cville

152 Hag or CCL

160 NE or ?

171 Win or Un Co or Un Ci

189 Win or Un Co

215 Win or Cville or Un Co

285 Win

These are just some guesses by what I have seen or thought. Some guys may fall into some different weight classes by conference time so these could change. Please give some input on who you think may make the TEC finals. 

Good luck to all TEC teams over the Holiday Season

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.