Sign in to follow this  
Steven Sandefer

Mishawaka RTC - Wednesday's @ 5:30PM EST

Doors will be open at 5:00PM, the actions starts at 5:30PM EST tomorrow night Wednesday April 25. I have been healing up from a broken foot, but I will be back in action and most likely sucking the oxygen out of the room! Let's get better this week, scrap, and have some fun as we prepare for freestyle and greco state. 

Also, any area wrestlers that need a qualifier: MHS will be taking a group to SB Riley this Saturday.

See you all tomorrow night!

This week we are preparing for Freestyle State! I know the weather is getting nice, but now is the time to sacrifice in order to get to the next level.

Join us tomorrow at 5:30PM EST!

Back in action again tomorrow night at 5:30! Come join us in this opportunity to get better. Averaging around 30-40 kids including state qualifiers, state placers, and state champions.

Another opportunity to get better this week! We have NAIA National Champion Jake Sinkovics back home in Mishawaka along with teammate and NAIA National Qualifier Tristan Macri! Come and join the action, don't pass up the chance to pick these studs' brains; party starts at 5:30.