Wrestling Mat!

stickittoem

I have a 18 ft x 22ft resolite  wrestling mat i purchased about 6 years ago it has only been used around six months total. I purchased it for $2500.00 I would sell it for $1250.00  I know this is more then you wanted to pay but i thought i would throw it out as an option.  Call 260-318-2442      Many great past Wrestlers  have practiced on this mat including Andy Uhl, Taylor March, Joel and Jordan Spaw.

I have a 18 ft x 22ft resolite  wrestling mat i purchased about 6 years ago it has only been used around six months total. I purchased it for $2500.00 I would sell it for $1250.00  I know this is more then you wanted to pay but i thought i would throw it out as an option.  Call 260-318-2442      Many great past Wrestlers  have practiced on this mat including Andy Uhl, Taylor March, Joel and Jordan Spaw.

yes thats too much in my range and too big , i already have a full size mat , im looking for one to put in a spare room so it has to be a small one

yes thats too much in my range and too big , i already have a full size mat , im looking for one to put in a spare room so it has to be a small one

Just gave away a 10x10 roll up mat after semi state. sorry a couple days late and that mat had the practices of Roach, Quiroz, Richards, Kieffers, most of Perry and most of Roncalli has been on it at one time or another used to bring it and put in the conference room at New Castle for Middle School state and Semi state stretching ect. If you can not find one I have a 40x40 cut down to 5x 10 sections I am using 24x24 of it. Let me know if you need the rest.

we have a 12X12 we will be selling. I think it may be spoken for but not a done deal as they say.  So if by chance they decide to not take it, we will be selling it to the top bidder! lol  I dont' know how to contact people personally on here but I think Y2 can put you in touch with us somehow?  And the best high school wrestlers I've ever known wrestled on this mat!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.