Big10 championships tickets

Does anybody know if the school's (IU or PU) ticket allotment is sold to the general public, or are they for the program family & friends only? And for that matter, what are the chances that there would still be any left or unused? I looked at available tickets for purchase from Maryland and the only thing left is upper level corner, I'm not going if I have to sit in the upper corner. I've never been, and just decided that I might like to go. I'm late to the party. 

4 hours ago, Ahap88 said:

Does anybody know if the school's (IU or PU) ticket allotment is sold to the general public, or are they for the program family & friends only? And for that matter, what are the chances that there would still be any left or unused? I looked at available tickets for purchase from Maryland and the only thing left is upper level corner, I'm not going if I have to sit in the upper corner. I've never been, and just decided that I might like to go. I'm late to the party. 

I think iu and pu sell to the public. Give them a call

On 3/2/2024 at 8:46 PM, Disco said:

I think iu and pu sell to the public. Give them a call

Negative. I called IU ticket office today. I asked "Do you sell any of your ticket allotment to the general public". 

" We don't get any tickets for that event, you have to get them from wherever it's at"

(Me) So they all stay inside the program, staff, family, etc., can't be bought if there are any unused?

"We don't get any ticket allotment at all that I'm aware of"

Sounded to me like she was unaware that a Big10 wrestling tournament exists, much less where and when it is taking place. I'm leaning towards going anyway. Anybody want take a 10 hr ride Friday?

IMG_0769.PNG