Hoosiers go to Buckeyes

Noon start today on plus. 
Featured match if not the most” unusual one” is at 184 . Roman and Ryder  Rogotzke , Brothers, wrestling each other.  I can’t ever remember this happening in modern D1 competition. 

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Noon start today on plus. 
Featured match if not the most” unusual one” is at 184 . Roman and Ryder  Rogotzke , Brothers, wrestling each other.  I can’t ever remember this happening in modern D1 competition. 

It’s rare but happens on occasion.  I know the Davison brothers have faced off before when one was at Michigan and the other Northwestern. 

Here is a recent thread on some other matchups that have occurred. 

https://intermatwrestle.com/forums/topic/3612-brothers-wrestling-each-other/#comment-117185

Lots of close good competition in this dual. Lee is uncanny, He knows how the figure his opponent out. Great defense, and can strike at any time. Roman was ready, but Ryder wasn’t. Or more than likely, Ryan wasn’t having it. The team fought every match for 3 periods.