Regional Hot Dog review. Allegedly the best hot dog in the area.

I returned to Hobart high school to enjoy some Regional #1 wrestling,  and, more important,  check out the hot dogs.  First things first, on my first trip to Hobart, I do believe they did slip me a polish sausage,  which is funny, because that's the same line my ex girlfriend gave me when I caught her cheating.  Anyway, I did enjoy this hot dog better, but, there was one thing.  Both dogs I got were Luke warm at best, so that did impact the score.  The regional hot dogs get 5.75 slices of pizza outta 8.  Now, I did have a guest reviewer, my kid Chris Jr. and this is how that interaction went.

CJ "those hot dogs were good" he stares back into his phone

Me " they were? Why?"

Cj - annoyed sigh

Me " tell me"

Cj- annoyed grumble

Me "how many slices of pizza?"

Cj "7, I guess" back to phone.

Next stop, semi state at East Chicago.  It feels like I was just there.  Thank you for reading.

17 hours ago, Christopher Bohn said:

I returned to Hobart high school to enjoy some Regional #1 wrestling,  and, more important,  check out the hot dogs.  First things first, on my first trip to Hobart, I do believe they did slip me a polish sausage,  which is funny, because that's the same line my ex girlfriend gave me when I caught her cheating.  Anyway, I did enjoy this hot dog better, but, there was one thing.  Both dogs I got were Luke warm at best, so that did impact the score.  The regional hot dogs get 5.75 slices of pizza outta 8.  Now, I did have a guest reviewer, my kid Chris Jr. and this is how that interaction went.

CJ "those hot dogs were good" he stares back into his phone

Me " they were? Why?"

Cj - annoyed sigh

Me " tell me"

Cj- annoyed grumble

Me "how many slices of pizza?"

Cj "7, I guess" back to phone.

Next stop, semi state at East Chicago.  It feels like I was just there.  Thank you for reading.

I knew I liked your kid. You know, he can't see very well, but that just enhances his sense of taste. I vote for your son to take over your job lol 

All in good fun, the hotdog announcement was for you! Good luck this weekend!