Munster hot dogs part deux

Last night was the final wrestling event to be held at Munster this season.  And, on a personal note, it went out with a bang with CJ bumping up to 165 to take on Mavros of Lowell.  It was a tremendous match.  Even better, Munster opened the concession stand for this event.  First thing, the hot dogs from last night were definitely a different brand or style from Saturdays super duals.  They weren't as plump as the first time, but had the desired reddish color I appreciate.  They also came in these "bags", and weren't just wrapped in foil.  As far as the taste, they were.  Nothing spectacular, but enjoyable.  I did prefer these dogs to the ones from the super duals.  So, the hot dogs from last night get 5.25 slices of pizza out of 8.  Next stop on the tour is the Mooresville holiday tournament that starts a week from today.  CJ, my son, just told me he will be wrestling at 150, so maybe keep an eye out for that.  As always, thank you for reading.

PXL_20231222_001019740.jpg