1A team state seed predictions

Gdunham149

While everyone is talking about the big guys, let's give the little guys some love. What are some thoughts on 1A team state? Some familiar names in the mix plus some new teams in it this year. 1A has provided some serious excitement over the past few years, nice to see it has its own location now. 

Disclaimer - dont know much about Faith Christian, Bluffton and looks like Southmont has had some out of the lineup (not sure if injury or sickness)

1. Rochester

2. Adams Central

3. Tell City

4. South Adams

5. Prarie Heights

6. Cowan

7. North Miami

8. West Central

9. Cascade

10. Bluffton

11. Faith Christian

12. Southmont

5 hours ago, Gdunham149 said:

While everyone is talking about the big guys, let's give the little guys some love. What are some thoughts on 1A team state? Some familiar names in the mix plus some new teams in it this year. 1A has provided some serious excitement over the past few years, nice to see it has its own location now. 

I think for 1A it depends lot on the seeds and matchups… Very hard to predict till we know who will run into who.. Till then I would say it’s probably going to be a combination of AC, South Adams, Tell city, and Rochester… side note: Would be crazy to see Tell city at the top again.

3 hours ago, Pg_rated said:

I think for 1A it depends lot on the seeds and matchups… Very hard to predict till we know who will run into who.. Till then I would say it’s probably going to be a combination of AC, South Adams, Tell city, and Rochester… side note: Would be crazy to see Tell city at the top again.

Agree - after seeing Tell City last year, hard to count them out.  They were impressive last year and have some hammers again