1A Wildcard Invitational

Following the lead of Coach Sprangle, we decided to hold a 1A Wildcard Invitational. Eastern Hancock will serve as the host school. The original plan was to have 8 teams in two pools, with two crossover rounds. If we end up with only 6 teams we will move to a traditional 6-way invitational. The date of the tounrament is Saturday December 2nd, 2023. Much like the 2A tournament, the purpose is to allow teams vying for one of the vote in spots to get common opponents and hopefully make the vote process easier for the voters.

Right now invitations have gone out to the following schools:

South Adams

Faith Christian (IN)

Madison Grant (IN)

Rossville (Out)

Manchester

North Posey

Winchester

This has the potential to be a great event! If you are interested in throwing your hat in the ring please let me know, and we will send an invite if someone else declines. 

For more information or if you would like to be involved please reach out:

Sam Pfaff

spfaff@ehancock.org

317-753-0254

Edited by spfaff

I have not heard anything from South Adams, North Posey, and Winchester. My AD has emailed theirs. If anyone has more direct modes of communication with them, please let me know.