Iran wrestling news

2 hours ago, The Genius said:

Well that's not what I wanted to see. Amouzad teched by his own game

I don’t know what it’s called in English but yeah, that peeche kamar Rahman hits on every one, Tumur Ochir’s got that in his locker too and caught him with it. Shame, Amouzad wrestled and moved great all tournament and then spent 5 mins stood still in a underhook stalemate in the final.

12 minutes ago, danny rihani said:

Yes on youtube , koshtilovers channel just uploaded it.

Thanks, I just watched it

Amouzad has only one move and it was very easy for high level opponents to adapt to it (Mamedov Musukaev and now even Ochir). Ochir even did Amouzad's signature move to him lol that's scary for Amouzad. 

He has very limited offence, everything relies on the underhook recently, he is young enough to improve

To get taken down in one thing but to be gut wrenched like that multiple times to be teched is another, I don't know WTF happened there.

8 minutes ago, The Genius said:

Amouzad has only one move and it was very easy for high level opponents to adapt to it (Mamedov Musukaev and now even Ochir). Ochir even did Amouzad's signature move to him lol that's scary for Amouzad. 

He has very limited offence, everything relies on the underhook recently, he is young enough to improve

To get taken down in one thing but to be gut wrenched like that multiple times to be teched is another, I don't know WTF happened there.

I'm shocked Amouzad got teched tbh. He was winning 1-1 *  with 1 min 30 sec left then ochir threw him for 4 points and amouzad gave up.

4 minutes ago, The Genius said:

Unbelievable exaggeration to say Rahman has one move. In addition to his signature move as you say, he regularly scores off high crotches, throw bys, knee taps. Watch the Bajrang match today he scored two 4s of a single and a double leg.

Like almost all our guys, with the exception of AM Yaz, he scores off tie ups and unfortunately Tumur Ochir has a very high level underhook game. Their last match was very close too.

2 minutes ago, kmrabr said:

Unbelievable exaggeration to say Rahman has one move. In addition to his signature move as you say, he regularly scores off high crotches, throw bys, knee taps. Watch the Bajrang match today he scored two 4s of a single and a double leg.

Like almost all our guys, with the exception of AM Yaz, he scores off tie ups and unfortunately Tumur Ochir has a very high level underhook game. Their last match was very close too.

Bajrang is finished, watch the Yamaguchi match and Mamedov and Musukaev matches, almost everything comes from the underhook 

3 minutes ago, The Genius said:

Bajrang is finished, watch the Yamaguchi match and Mamedov and Musukaev matches, almost everything comes from the underhook 

That’s not one move, it’s a set up, which is literally the foundation of everyone of our wrestlers on the national team atm. Doesn’t mean they all only have one move.

2 minutes ago, kmrabr said:

That’s not one move, it’s a set up, which is literally the foundation of everyone of our wrestlers on the national team atm. Doesn’t mean they all only have one move.

This is Amouzad's signature move and the move Ochir caught him with today

1 minute ago, The Genius said:

This is Amouzad's signature move and the move Ochir caught him with today

I can’t see what you posted, I literally said above peeche kamar. Tumur Ochir has a very good upper body game and hits it regularly too.