Bankers life individual records

Wrestlingfan937

With the coronavirus causing tournaments to be canceled. Kids being quarantined for extended periods of time. (some multiple times!!) Seeing all this going on leaves me to wonder what kind of records could we see going into Bankers life field house. 

Last year we had 3 individual that came into the state finals with a combined record of 38-7

Garrett stuckman from wawasee 16-0

Jacob Maldonado from merriville 9-1

Ketre Dickens from Avon 13-6

6 hours ago, Wrestlingfan937 said:

With the coronavirus causing tournaments to be canceled. Kids being quarantined for extended periods of time. (some multiple times!!) Seeing all this going on leaves me to wonder what kind of records could we see going into Bankers life field house. 

Last year we had 3 individual that came into the state finals with a combined record of 38-7

Garrett stuckman from wawasee 16-0

Jacob Maldonado from merriville 9-1

Ketre Dickens from Avon 13-6

Im guessing the minimum amount of wins you can have ans make it to state is 8 or 9. 2 at sectional(with a bye or/and ff) 3 at regional and 3 at semi state. Correct me if im wrong lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.