The old Connersville tourney

Jayruss

yes use me a lot tougher I agree.. some good wrestling still but not near the depth... still a good amount of state level talent..al smith poached crown point and carmel from the spartan classic lol.. just not very ideal parking for a venue that size. 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

4 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

yes use me a lot tougher I agree.. some good wrestling still but not near the depth... still a good amount of state level talent..al smith poached crown point and carmel from the spartan classic lol.. just not very ideal parking for a venue that size. 

Don’t forget about Cathedral! We were there for about 15 years. We won that tourney many, many times through the 90s and early 2000s. I wrote a diatribe about it a few years ago. I just haven’t been able to find it in the IndianaMat archives. 

3 hours ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

Don’t forget about Cathedral! We were there for about 15 years. We won that tourney many, many times through the 90s and early 2000s. I wrote a diatribe about it a few years ago. I just haven’t been able to find it in the IndianaMat archives. 

yes cathedral was a force there for years and us at new castle always wanted in that tournament... it isn't as deep as years of passed but there's still talent there..I better get some rest so I can catch the wagon into town in the A.M .. night my fellow wrestling familia hopefully my Morse code will find its way to the wrestling forum by the morning.. sincerely yours- "Mr. FPOS " aka Mr. Fat piece of shite. aka JHughes 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.