Robert Faulkens at the Fort Wayne Coaches and Officials Meeting

Y2CJ41

SILLY excuses. I feel I'm back in an ISWA post. We have working models of coaches leaving programs and going to programs with less success and low numbets only to bring them to glory.

The wheel doesn't need reinvented just maybe a custom upgrade, paint job, or new coaching styles!

Having coached in Georgia for 35 years and taught , we had twenty dates usually we had five duals on Friday night and five in Saturday, lots of mat time , too much ? Maybe but we could wrestle lots of junior varsity kids in this ten duals every week end ,, I had a wrestler that was 86-1 with 68 falls his senior year (a national record for falls ) but a wrestler at another school had more the ninety wins in a season ! Too much wrestling ?? Maybe , probably ! But it sure kept me busy

Having coached in Georgia for 35 years and taught , we had twenty dates usually we had five duals on Friday night and five in Saturday, lots of mat time , too much ? Maybe but we could wrestle lots of junior varsity kids in this ten duals every week end ,, I had a wrestler that was 86-1 with 68 falls his senior year (a national record for falls ) but a wrestler at another school had more the ninety wins in a season ! Too much wrestling ?? Maybe , probably ! But it sure kept me busy ,

That's a $### ton of matches in 1 season!! haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.