Coaches pay on Saturday

Blane Culp

Can you imagine though 14-20 kids per school in the stands at semi-state? That wouldn't leave much room for paying parents if you think about it.

I can see your point,, haven't been to any other semi-state beside Evansville and I just see all kinds of room in the Ford center..

Its just as bad down here on other side of river, be glad you guys have Conseco, were using a dusty horse arena.

I took this from the KHSAA website.  

Looks like they will be clearing the arena on Saturday before the medal rounds this year.  

http://khsaa.org/wrestling/teamstateinstructions.pdf

GENERAL PUBLIC/FANS/NON PARTICIPANTS 

Tickets will be priced at $15 for all day on Friday, and $15 for Session one on Saturday. $10 for the Medal Rounds. 

An all-tournament pass will be available at the gate for $25, and will be sold through Saturday morning.

Parking is $5 a day, you leave parking will have to be paid again.

All individuals entering the arena will need to be ticketed or admitted via the pass gate. 

The gates will open for the general public at 8:30 a.m. on Friday & 8:00 a.m. on Saturday 

Please inform your parents and non-competing squad members about this timetable. We are unable to secure the building and provide adequately enough for the safety of these individuals until the staff becomes available when the gates open. 

Coaches that bring a wrestler to state, and coaches that don't fall into two completly different catagories. If they were allowed in for free Friday, the same should apply for Saturday. Coaches that don't bring a wrestler to state are just fans and should pay like everyone else. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.