wrestlers needed for a summer duals team in texas July 24-25

jpt189

I am forming a summer duals team to take to Justin, Texas (a few miles from Ft. Worth) to compete in A Mid Summer Bash wrestling tourney Friday and Saturday, July 24-25.

We are allowed to have 30 wrestlers on the roster, and the team will wrestle 15 matches over 2 days. I would like to have a full team so we can split the matches and everyone can wrestle at least 7 times if we have 2 per weight. While in Texas, I have some activities planned for the team members to enjoy themselves.  It is open to 8th graders in the 15-16 school year to class of 15 graduated seniors. If you are interested and would like to compete in this tourney, please message me here or by email at coachthompson189@gmail.com.

thank you for your time

Max amount I'm charging will be $150. I have some fundraisers set up, and if they go well, I'll try to keep it to 100 or below. That will help cover their part of entry fee, singlet, a shirt and short combo, and hotel stay for 2 days.

Coach Thompson,

Thanks for your interest in A Mid-Summer Mat Bash! Keep in mind that I have teams committed from: AL, FL, IA, IL, IN (your team), KS, MO, NV, OK, & TX. The teams coming from Kansas and Missouri just won the State Championship.

Weight classes 142, 152, and heavy are filled (2 wrestlers each), the rest are still open for at least one more. I will update this with official commitments tonight. If you want in, please get back with me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.