Turkey Classic - Mt.Vernon

Yorktown? New Pal? New Albany?

Wow, sounds like Mt.Vernon will be the place to be Thanksgiving weekend. Should be some good potential state level match-ups...

Why did Central drop out? They've been in it for years and some of there guys would've added to the good possibility matchups...

What are some we could see???

Konrath-White?

McCormick-Bethel-Timberman?

Castleberry-Stephenson?

Lynch-Brickens?

Looks like I may head on down to MV that weekend.

I don't think Brickens will be wrestling yet. I noticed he is running back for an outstanding New Pal football team that plays Columbus East Friday 11/21 for semi state championship.

Yorktown also had an excellent football team that made a good playoff run so their football playing wrestlers might not be up to speed/wrestling shape by this tourney.

Still some other great match ups you have mentioned.

Yorktown? New Pal? New Albany?

Wow, sounds like Mt.Vernon will be the place to be Thanksgiving weekend. Should be some good potential state level match-ups...

Why did Central drop out? They've been in it for years and some of there guys would've added to the good possibility matchups...

What are some we could see???

Konrath-White?

McCormick-Bethel-Timberman?

Castleberry-Stephenson?

Lynch-Brickens?

Looks like I may head on down to MV that weekend.

After communicating with Coach Alcorn the other day, I was told New Pal will not be at Mt. Vernon.

Yorktown is looking forward to participating in this event.  This will be my team's first trip to southern Indiana during my 27 years as the head coach at YHS.  We want to thank Coach Alcorn for allowing us to be a part of this great event, and we look forward to wrestling in southern Indiana over Thanksgiving weekend.

Coach McCormick

Some possible matches and wrestlers participating:

113 MATHERLY(WL), STEPHENSON (WL), KONRATH (2)

120 BURKE (WL), HEISTAND (WL)

132 LAUGHLIN (11)

138 MCCORMICK (3)

145 CASTLEBERRY (14), STEPHENSON (16), BETHEL (WL)

152 LYNCH (11), DOUGAN (WL), RENCH (WL)

170 JACKSON (4)

182 ANDERSON (3)

195 HEISTAND (15)

220 KYLES (11),LITTLE (16), CHOATE (WL)

285 LANDRUM (WL), HEISTAND (WL)

WL - watch list

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.